To apply to one of our Homes, please follow the steps in our guide:
- Please get in touch with the Home Manager who will be happy to send you an application pack and tell you more about the Home of your choice.
- You also find our application forms in our Care Checklist.
- To get a place at one of our Homes, you need to meet our eligibility criteria. Please read our Eligibility Guide for more information (also available in Welsh).
We would like you to feel comfortable with the decision to move into a care home. This is why we offer you the chance to visit or stay in the Home for a short period of time to see how it would feel like to live at a Home.
- When you are ready to take the step to move into one of our Homes and we have a free room for you, we will work with you to understand your needs and how we can best support you. A member of staff at the Home or one of our Advice and Support Visitors will talk with you about your needs.
- Once you have completed all the paperwork, we will process this for you. If a space is available and we can meet your care needs, we will offer you a room at the Home and arrange a moving date with you.
- If we do not have a suitable room available at this time, then we will place you on a waiting list and inform you as soon as a suitable room becomes vacant.