The Advice and Support Team is a team of professional advisers combining the skills and experience of the RMBI Care Advice Team and the RMTGB Welfare Team.
The team provides a free, independent and confidential service, offering advice, guidance and support on a range of issues that affect individuals, via personal home visits, telephone or post.
Every case is treated in the strictest confidence, with sympathy, tact, diplomacy and sensitivity. The Team support vulnerable people whose trust and confidence is respected.
The team offers advice on:
- How to apply for residency in an RMBI Home
- How to finance residency in a care home
- Pre-admission assessments
- Advice on all services offered by the RMBI, the other Masonic charities and by statutory and voluntary agencies
- Advice on RMBI services such as home improvement loans and holidays
Supporting Lodge Almoners
The Team also works closely with Lodge Almoners and accompany home visits, offer support and make visits for Almoners who may be worried about the welfare of someone they know. In addition, the Advice and Support Team also attend Lodge meetings, coffee mornings, fellowship groups and are able to give talks on behalf of the RMBI.
Whatever your need, the Advice and Support Team is available to help.
To get in touch with the Advice and Support Team, please contact us.