Volunteers are an essential part of RMBI Care Co. and we are always looking for more people to become involved.
Volunteering can make a real difference to your own life and to the lives of our residents and their families.
As a volunteer at RMBI Care Co. your role may include:
- Escort duties on minibus outings
- Helping with group activities and special events
- Helping residents with daily tasks and activities. For example, using the computer or writing letters
- Befriending residents who may feel isolated with conversation and companionship
- Assisting at weekly coffee mornings, bar or help to run the shop within the Home.
Volunteers will be given all appropriate advice and support before starting voluntary work and will be given the opportunity to:
- Learn more about RMBI Care Co. and about our philosophy of care, our aims and objectives
- Undergo an induction and be introduced to members of staff and to the people using RMBI Care Co.'s services
- Undergo any necessary training in health and safety issues applicable to the role to be undertaken.
If you would like to become a volunteer, please complete an application form which you can find here. Once completed, please send your application form to the Home you are applying to volunteer in. A full list of our Homes can be found here.